- Putting many Docker project on Github using Actions (example)
- I'm building FirePress (and it's fully bootstrapped)
- I host the event #CryptoInMontreal every three weeks
Random stuff about my life
- Je me présente sur ce poste — Qui suis-je
- The double life: Business analyst during the day, developer during the night /
- One of my GitHub projet is getting some traction
- I live in Montréal, Canada.
- I'm having a blast with my girlfriend Avril Franco
- My personality type is the debater (ENTP-A).
- Former singer at Star Académie 2003. Think of it as an American Idol version of the show in Québec Canada
- I released a minimal tech song. You can listen the video here
- Launch my first business at 23 years old. I’ve been CEO and sound engineer for 7 years at Studio Transology
- My iPhone home screen looks like this
- By far Twitter is the place where I enjoy to connect with people outside my physical entourage.
- I keep in decent shape by going to the gym 3-4 times a week
- My Vlog #OneStepAtATime — I’m starting the show « One Step at a Time» as I realize that I still have a good 50 years in front of me. I want to share my personnal journey as I believe it’s gonna be an outstanding one. It’s also to remind myself that when I’m impatient, life is not about the destination, it’s about
- The #AskMeAboutYourWebsite show — I'm documenting FirePress’s journey 🌇 for the next 10 years. This is a place where I allow myself to go deep into our vision of building an outstanding website on 🔥📰.
Here are the things I active prevent myself to do. Cause I need to focus and execute the big plan.
- Start learning about AI with this awesome course
- Build an Alexa skill
- Start learning to day trade
- Deploy rocket.chat / ChatOps
- Learn Kubernetes
- Deploy Discourse stack
- Learn Ansible / Terraform
Just updated my « now » page. It's the best place to see how I roll :-phttps://t.co/hi5CuBC359— Pascal Andy 🇨🇦 (@askpascalandy) April 2, 2018
- Just moved in to a new apartment. I will now have an office that looks like an office.
- Had a great diner with an old friend David L. It's one of those nights that makes friends one of the greatest part of life.
- I'm a Docker mentor at the Montréal meetup events.(april 18). I decided to not continue to be a mentor as I have to make priorities.
- Sold my fancy car about 4 weeks ago. I'm surprised to say I don't miss it. I did this move to put the cash in my startup as I bootstrap it. (nov 17)
- Sold my scooter and bought an e-bike instead. (nov 17)
- Previously launched two startups:
- FirePress (the one I'm building at the moment is my third one)